SHRM's Essentials of HR Management
Date: Fall class no longer available.
All tuition prices include course materials
|Please click here to be register for this class.|
The SHRM Essentials of HR Management is an introductory course offering a complete overview of human resource roles and responsibilities. If you are just starting out in the profession, are a specialist in one or two areas and wish to broaden your knowledge, or are looking for an effective way to boost your employee management skills, this is the program for you!
This course can provide exceptional benefits because it:
- Reduces company's risk of potential high-cost litigation.
- Promotes a consistent understanding of HR function to non-HR management.
- Offers professional development for divisional or departmental supervisors to ensure HR compliance.
- Develops a common dictionary of HR terms for the entire organization.
- Covers real-life HR issues and current, vital topics including: employment law; selecting
qualified employees; compensation; orientation and training; and the performance management
- Provides 12 recertification hours for PHR & SPHR attendees (12 CEUs).
If you would like more information about the program please reach out to Jennifer Howard. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-721-5299.