The SHRM Essentials® of HR Management is an introductory course offering a complete overview of human
resource roles and responsibilities. If you are just starting out in the profession,
or are looking for an effective way to boost your employee management skills, this
is the program for you!
This course can provide exceptional benefits because it:
- Reduces company's risk of potential high-cost litigation.
- Promotes a consistent understanding of the HR function to non-HR management.
- Offers professional development for divisional or departmental supervisors to ensure
- Develops a common dictionary of HR terms for the entire organization.
- Covers real-life HR issues and current, vital topics including: employment law; selecting
qualified employees; compensation; orientation and training; and the performance management
The blended learning experience combines print and online tools with the benefits
of an instructor-led class. By attending our course, you'll benefit from:
- The shared experiences of your instructor and peers along with networking opportunities.
- Interactive case studies designed to make you feel comfortable dealing with HR issues.
- Earning up to 12.5 PHR/SPHR/GPHR recertification credits and a certificate upon completion.
Sign up for our HR E-mail List to be notified about the next class.
Course: Essentials of HR Management
Dates: October 21 & November 4, 2014 (Tuesdays)
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Location: University of Dallas-Administration Building
Address: 3115 Namur Drive, Irving, TX 75062
Contact Us for more information:
972-721-5299 or click here to email.
*Discount available for SHRM members.