College of Business graduate students have an opportunity to apply for positions both in the College and on-campus positions.
A limited number of graduate student worker positions are available each term in the College. To be eligible to apply for a student worker position, you must*:
1. Be enrolled in a degree program (Graduate Certificate students are not eligible)
2. Have completed at least 6 credit hours as a graduate student at University of Dallas by the beginning of the term you are applying for (qualifying and conditionally admitted students are not eligible for employment until all conditions of admissions have been met)
3. Have and maintain an overall GPA of 3.0 or better in your coursework at University of Dallas
4. Be in good financial and academic standing (no current financial holds or prior academic probation or dismissals)
5. Enroll in at least 6 hours during the term of employment
6. Not receiving any scholarship from UD during the employment term
Students who are hired as student workers will be guaranteed 10 hours per week and, on an as-needed basis, may work up to a maximum of 15 hours per week at their supervisor’s discretion. All positions will pay $10 per hour. Student worker positions begin the first week of the term and continue until the end of the 12 week term.
To be considered for a student worker position, students must complete and submit an application by the deadlines listed below:
For the Spring term, the application closes on November 15
For the Summer term, the application closes on March 20
For the Fall term, the application closes on July 24
Prior to each term, graduate College of Business students will be notified of the application open date via an email to their udallas.edu email account.
Applications will only be considered for the upcoming term and applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered. Students must reapply every term. To be eligible for the Student Worker program, student workers cannot be employed elsewhere (includes internships) or receiving a COB scholarship award.
Please note that students are not eligible to work during their vacation trimester when they are not enrolled in any classes. Also, a student enrolled only in an internship is not eligible for this opportunity.
* If you are currently in your first term at UD, you may still apply, however, if you are selected for a student worker position, your employment will be contingent upon your meeting the above criteria before you begin your employment.
To be eligible to apply for a position for a given term, a student must meet all of the requirements above and also have an F1 visa.
F1 students can work on campus only within their program's start date and end date as indicated on their I-20. Students cannot work once they have graduated.
To learn more about on-campus positions or apply, click here to visit the Human Resources Student Employment web page.
Our Career Services Office can assist you with career counseling and coaching, internships, and a job board to assist in your search for part-time or full-time employment. Click here to visit the Career Services web page.