Welcome to the Academic Success Office at the University of Dallas!
The Academic Success Office equips students with the tools to formulate plans, improve
study habits, manage their time, establish priorities and communicate with faculty,
staff and their peers more effectively.
Drop in- we can help!
We’ll also reach out to you to assist you in overcoming low grades, inconsistent academic
performance or lack of a clear academic direction. We are committed to maximizing student
success and facilitating the successful progression of students from orientation to
The Academic Success Office strives to increase the retention and persistence of our
students by helping them make a successful transition to UD, providing academic and
social support, and through teaching various learning enhancement strategies.
Services offered include:
- Supporting college transition assistance
- Assisting with time management skills
- Assessing study strategies including notetaking, reading/writing skills, studying
for specific subjects and testing taking techniques and suggesting skill enhancements
for these strategies
- Providing one-on-one advising
- Increasing organizational skills
- Enhancing awareness of campus resources and events
- Collaborating on graduate and professional school applications