The most efficient means for international students to pay their student account is
through Travelex/Western Union's Bank to Bank transfer via CASHNet's Foreign Currency
Payment Option. The University Of Dallas has contracted with Western Union Business
Solutions to provide this simple and secure payment option through CASHNet which allows
you to choose a foreign currency and obtain a secure, competitive exchange rate.
Advantages to using Western Union's Bank to Bank Transfer
• There are NO transaction fees from Travelex/Western Union or the University of Dallas, though you may be charged a transaction fee by your bank. However, since the Travelex/Western Union transaction is in-country, the fee may be less than an inter-country wire transfer.
• The exchange rate is competitive when compared to most banks' retail rates.
• Payments include all of the necessary reference information to help us post your payment upon receipt.
• Payments will be electronically transmitted to CASHNet ensuring timely posting, typically 2 to 5 business days from when you initiate the payment.
• The Travelex/Western Union exchange rate is valid for 72 hours after the transaction is initiated, taking the uncertainty out of the total payment amount.
Important: If your country's currency is not listed on the above link, please contact Student Account Services in the Business Office for further payment information to pay with a general wire transfer.
Please contact the Business Office at 972.721.5144 or email@example.com.
How to make a Western Union wire transfer payment through CASHNet:
Step 1: Get Ready
• Determine how much you are going to pay on your CASHNet account. Your current student/schedule
invoice can be viewed by logging into CASHNet and clicking on View Bills or by calling
the Business Office and having an invoice emailed to you.
Step 2: Link to CASHNet
• Log into CASHNet through BannerWeb.
• Click Make Payment.
• Choose the semester you wish to pay.
• Enter the correct amount you wish to pay, click Continue.
• If all information is correct, click Make Payment.
• Choose Pay with Foreign Currency.
Step 3: Get Quote
• Select Country
• Select payment currency* from drop down list.
• *If your local currency is not an option available in the form, you will need to choose another currency on the list in order to arrange a Western Union Bank-to-Bank Transfer. An option to transfer in U.S. Dollars is available.
• Enter Remitter Name (person who is initiating the wire transfer).
• Enter an email address where you would like to receive the payment quote.
• Review the Terms & Conditions and check the box.
• Click Continue Checkout.
• Review selected items, then Submit Payment.
• On "Transaction Pending Page" under "Payments Received" click on the link to print instruction page/quote; see your email for a copy if you requested one.
Step 4: Bank Transfer
• Within 72 hours, take the quote to your local bank to authorize bank-to-bank transfer: be sure to take along a valid proof of identity.
• Your local bank will transfer the funds to Travelex/Western Union's local bank.
• Travelex/Western Union will transfer US Dollars to the University of Dallas once the funds settle (allow 2 – 5 business days).
• Confirm receipt of payment on CASHNet, review Your Recent Payments.
Important: The exchange rate on your Travelex/Western Union transfer wire request is ONLY valid
for 72 hours. If a student does not initiate the request with their bank within the
72 hours, the exchange rate cannot be guaranteed.
If you have questions regarding your Student/Schedule Invoice or how to process the Travelex/Western Union Foreign Currency Payment, please contact Student Account Services: