"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of
all true art and all science..."
Amount: $1000 - $5000 Per Year
Eligibility: High School Seniors and Transfer Students
Application available: August 1st
Applications accepted: September 1st
Deadline to apply: December 1st
To Apply for the Physics Department Scholarship, you must:
- Apply for admission to University of Dallas.
- Complete the Physics Departmental Scholarship Application and submit two weeks prior to your campus visit and interview. Email to email@example.com or mail to the following address:
University of Dallas
Office of Undergraduate Admission
Physics Department Scholarship
1845 E Northgate Drive
Irving, TX 75062
- Submit a letter of recommendation from your high school or college physics teacher.
- Take the online quiz.
- Schedule an on-campus interview with the Physics Department by registering for Odyssey Days or a personalized visit to the University of Dallas.
The Physics Department Scholarship is renewable annually for four consecutive school
years, dependent upon the student's academic performance and the criteria stated below:
- Fulfill general scholarship renewal criteria.
- Enroll in General Physics during your first year.
- Successfully complete the following courses in Physics:
- Physics 2311 and Physics 2111, Calculus-based General Physics I with lab
- Physics 2312 and Physics 2112, Calculus-based General Physics II with lab
- Physics 3320 and Physics 3120, Quantum Physics with lab
- Physics 3363, Computational Physics
Note: Quantum Physics and Computational Physics are usually taken during the sophomore
year. (Substitutions may be approved by the Chair of the Physics Department.)