Groundhog Party in the Park
Students, Faculty, Staff & Alumni are invited to join SPUD at Groundhog Park for UD's
MUSIC! FOOD! FUN!
Where else can you take a hayride and roast marshmallows in the middle of Dallas?
Chow down on burgers & dogs and wash it down with an icy cold beer or soft drinks.
Top it off with hot chocolate & s'mores while you enjoy the live bands in our very
own Groundhog Park!
When & Where?
- Saturday, February 1, 2014
- 8:30pm-12:30am (bands begin at 9:00 pm)
- Doors close (shuttle to park ends) at 10:00 pm no entry after that time. Shuttles
are required for entry to event and depart from Lynch Circle.
- Groundhog Park (Parking & entry at Lynch Circle)
Purchase Your Ticket
Admission to event is $30 per person and includes a Groundhog 2014 sweatshirt, transportation, and food and beverages
at the event.
How do I purchase a ticket?
The fastest way to purchase your ticket is by purchasing online. Link for online purchases
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Your ticket to the event is your Groundhog 2014 sweatshirt! Due to the number of groundhog enthusiasts we expect to see this year, we ask that
you indicate the size of sweatshirt you prefer at time of purchase (Small-XXLarge).
- Last day for online purchases is Friday, January 24!
- Will Call for all online purchases opens on Monday, January 27 through Friday, January
31st at 5:00 pm from the Student Activities & Leadership Center. Will Call for online
purchases will also be available at the door starting at 8:30 pm on February 1st.
If you prefer to make your purchase in person and not wait to pick up your ticket
(i.e. your sweatshirt) head to the Student Activities & Leadership Center (SALC) during
business hours starting Wednesday, January 22, 2014. Tickets will also be sold during
meal times in Haggar Foyer.
- Last day to purchase tickets is Friday, January 31 at 5:00 pm.
- Cash, check, or money orders accepted. If you wish to purchase by credit card you
must use the online order form.
Can I bring a guest?
Groundhog is for the University of Dallas community! We know this is everyone's favorite
event and you want to share your memories with your friends and family who may not
be a UD student, faculty, staff, or part of the UD alumni. All members of the UD community
are allowed to purchase 1 ticket for a non-UD guest.
Event Guidelines... Know before you come
Ticket (i.e. your Groundhog 2014 sweatshirt) is REQUIRED for entry. Tickets are non-transferable.
Student ID & State ID REQUIRED. If you are not a current student only your State ID
- If you are 21 years of age or older you must receive a wrist band prior to boarding
the shuttles. You cannot obtain a wrist band at the Park. If yours tears you must
bring the old one and get a new one at the entrance to the shuttles.
Entrance to event is by shuttle only (pick up and drop off is at Lynch Circle). Last
shuttle to event departs at 11:00pm, no admittance after that time.
No bags, purses, or containers (including flasks) of any kind.
Those publicly intoxicated will not be admitted to event.
Public intoxication will result in removal from event. The University Alcohol Policy
remains in effect.