Amount: $1000 - $5000 Per Year
Eligibility: High School Seniors and Transfer Students
Application available: August 1st
Applications accepted: September 1st
Deadline to apply: December 1st
To Apply for the Drama Department Scholarship, you must:
- Apply for admission to University of Dallas.
- Complete the Drama Departmental Scholarship Application and submit two weeks prior to your campus visit and interview. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the following address:
University of Dallas
Office of Undergraduate Admission
Drama Department Scholarship
1845 E Northgate Drive
Irving, TX 75062
- Submit a Drama Resume.
- Schedule an on-campus audition or portfolio review with the Drama Department by registering
for Odyssey Days or a personalized visit to the University of Dallas.
- Audition OR Portfolio Review
- Performance candidates must present two monologues during the audition. The drama
faculty would like to see one piece from Shakespeare and one from a contemporary play.
Please limit your entire audition to five minutes.
- Design candidates will attend a portfolio review during their visit.
The Drama Department Scholarship is renewable annually for four consecutive school
years, dependent upon the student's academic performance and the criteria stated below:
- Fulfill general scholarship renewal criteria.
- Maintain good standing with the Chair of the Drama Department.