Admission to the Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business Graduate Programs
Are you eligible to apply?
If you have a U.S. bachelor’s degree in any field (or the foreign equivalent), you may be eligible for admission to one of our graduate business programs. We consider the following:
- Undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) academic performance
- Work experience
- Test scores (GMAT/GRE are optional)
- TOEFL IBT (80+), TOEFL PBT (550+), IELTS (6.5+),
PTE Academic (67), MELAB (80) or iTEP (3.9+) scores
(required for visa holders only)
*Please use school code 006868 (University of Dallas, Graduate Business Admissions) when requesting official test scores to be submitted to our institution.
There are several paths to admission…contact an advisor to learn more.
Ready to apply?
1. Complete the online application
2. Pay the application fee
- Students with only US transcripts: $50
- Students with international transcripts: $100
3. Submit your application documents:
- Current resume or C.V.
- Official transcripts or individual mark sheets (with English translations) for all schools attended
- Copy of diploma/graduation certificate for any degrees earned abroad (if applicable)
- Official GMAT or GRE score report (optional)
- Copy of Permanent Resident card (if applicable)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic, MELAB or iTEP score report (visa holders only)
Please note that third party international transcript evaluations will not be accepted.
Plan to attend on an F1 visa?
Click here for more information about attending the University of Dallas on an F-1 Visa.
Send test scores, mark sheets, and official transcripts to:
University of Dallas
Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business Admissions Office
1845 E. Northgate Drive
Irving, TX 75062
What happens next?
Once we receive all of your application documents, our Admissions Office will begin the admissions evaluation process.
(Note: The University of Dallas undergraduate program has its own admission process. Visit the undergraduate application page to apply to that program.)
You may be eligible to apply for tuition assistance: Learn more about your financial aid options.
Our Admissions Counselors’ goal is to provide you with personalized attention to help you make the right decision about your educational future. If you have questions about the admissions process or our programs, please contact an advisor or call us at (972) 721-5004.