Certified Treasury Professional Preparation Course
Early registration opens December 2, 2013!
|The University of Dallas' Center for Professional Development has partnered with the Association for Financial Professionals® (AFP) to offer the strongest Certified Treasury Professional® (CTP) exam preparation there is. The CTP® sets the standard in the financial profession and is a symbol of excellence in corporate treasury. Earning the CTP® certification indicates you have the knowledge and skills to excel in today's complex treasury environment.|
Whatever your learning style, you'll find ways to test your knowledge and build confidence with the AFP Treasury Learning System. The learning modules (available in print or e-reader format) provide an in-depth exploration of the complete content of the Body of Knowledge tested on the CTP exam in a concise, easy-to-understand format. Plus, visit the online learning center for a wealth of supplemental study materials:
- Quickstarts – guided overviews for each module highlight key topics
- Assessment – identifies topics a participant already knows and those areas that require more time and attention
- SmartStudy tool – create a personalized study plan based on experience and pre-test score
- Tests – more than 850 questions for continually testing knowledge and comprehension
- Case study – featuring real-life scenarios and questions to apply your knowledge
- Practice exam – presented with a timing feature and other functionality to emulate the CTP certification exam
- Online Resource Center – includes online or printable flashcards, related links, additional resources and a feedback feature
Best of all, you can access the AFP Treasury Learning System via your PC, laptop, your mobile device, or e-reader making it easy to study wherever and whenever you have time.
Why This Course?
- Taught by a professional in the treasury field, who has earned his CTP designation.
- Interactive learning experience. In class discussions, online learning system keeps you engaged at home.
- Evening classes for the working professional.
- This course is the preferred method of certification preparation by the Association for Financial Professionals.
- Networking with like minded individuals in your field.
- Certificate of Completion - when you successfully complete the course.
Dates: February 25 - May 20, 2014 (no class held on April 1)
This program uses the Essentials for Treasury Management (4th Edition) as its core course materials. There materials can be purchased directly from AFP online or through our program when you register for this one of the classes. This twelve week course covers the entire Body of Knowledge required to pass the Certified Treasury Professional® (CTP) certification exam and assumes no previous knowledge in the field.
To register for this spring term class please click here.
You can earn a Certificate of Completion:
Awarded upon successful completion of the course you will receive a Certificate of Completion in Treasury Management.
You can earn Re-certification Credits:
If you already have your CTP® you can earn recertification credits by taking either course.To earn the credits, you must purchase the AFP Learning System Treasury (3rd edition) materials and pass the Post-Test within the online software. You would then then self-report. Exam Candidates are not able to earn these credits by taking an Instructor-Led course.
You can earn CPEs by taking this course:
The Association of Financial Professionals is registered with the National Association of State Board of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org