Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
The UDallas DBA program, accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), is the only one of its kind in Texas. It is a practice-based advanced degree program for executive-level professionals who are eager for advancement and motivated by personal achievement.
The program has been designed to provide students the opportunity to bring a rigorous applied approach to solve existing managerial and organizational problems.
Courses for the three-year, 60-credit-hour program will be delivered by scholar-practitioners who are not only accomplished academically but also have substantial experience in their fields. The program is delivered in a blended learning format that combines online learning and traditional classroom instruction during monthly in-residence weekends (Fridays and Saturdays).
First & Only AACSB-Accredited DBA Program in Texas
- Applied research curriculum
- Three-year, 60-credit hour program
- Selective, capped admissions
- Blended format of classroom and online learning
- Instructed by scholar-practitioners with real world experience
- Schedule designed to accommodate working business professionals
- Created to assist students in career development and personal achievement
Who Should Apply
Candidates should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Significant managerial experience
- History of pro-active leadership in business development and problem solving
- Interest in the evolution of the global economy and the impact on organizations