Contact an Admissions Counselor
Length of Track
This 30 credit hour program can be completed in approximately four to five terms, depending on the number of classes taken at once. Because of the individual nature of the program, students can customize the pace of their course schedule, so actual completion time will vary by student.
Courses are offered in both onground or online formats, or a blend of the two. Onground courses are offered weeknights and/or weekends.
The Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business uses a trimester system, with fall, spring and summer terms. With year-round classes and multiple starting points each term, students can choose from 12 week, 6 week, intensives or intermester classes.
To be considered for graduate admissions, the following minimum requirements must be met:
- Awarded a U.S. bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited college or university (or a comparable foreign degree) with a minimum GPA of 2.00 on a 4.00 scale.
- Maintenance of good academic and financial standing with all colleges and universities you have attended.
The admissions committee will then evaluate applicants based on the following criteria:
- Undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) academic performance
- Work experience
- Test scores (GMAT and GRE are optional)
- For international applicants, TOEFL (80+) or IELTS (6.5+) scores
MBA with Concentration
Appending additional courses to the 30-hour MBA curriculum, this 42 credit hour track can be completed in approximately five to seven terms, depending on the number of classes taken at once.
Choose from the following concentrations:
- Information & Technology Management