Top 5 Reasons for Admitted Students to Join the Class of 2018 Without Delay
Published Date: May 15, 2015
The National Candidates Reply Date is May 1, 2014: the date by which high school seniors
must notify all colleges and universities where they've been admitted whether or not
they plan to enroll. That date is fast approaching, but why wait even that long when
there are so many good reasons to enroll right now?
Top five reasons to enroll today:
- You'll reserve your place in the University of Dallas Class of 2018. Once you've officially enrolled by submitting your deposit, you become a full-fledged
member of the UD community. You'll be given your own UD email account, which you should
start checking right away, because important information from the university will
be communicated to you via that address.
- You can begin figuring out where and with whom you're going to live next year. As soon as you've enrolled, you can get an early start on completing the necessary
paperwork for on-campus housing.
- You can start arguing about which Rome semester is better. Now that you're a true UDer, you have to join in the debate: which Rome semester
is "better," fall or spring? (Hint: They're both amazing!) A new Summer term has also emerged as a popular option for undergraduates.
- You can get on with enjoying summer! After you've made your college decision, you'll be able to kick back, relax and enjoy
the final weeks of high school, not to mention your summer break.
- It's easy!! You can do it all online, and we've provided step-by-step instructions.
Make it official. Submit your enrollment deposit and become a Crusader today. We can't
wait to see you in August!