Facilities Work Request
If you want us to do something for you, we need a work request to track the work.
Please be aware that phone calls & emails are not work requests. Please use the work
request system to submit your request.
1. UD Staff First Time users will need to create a user profile, your "User Role" is,"Basic Staff".
Click HERE to do this.
2. UD Student First Time users will also create their profiles by using the "User Role" of "Student".
3. Click the logo-link to be connected to the work order site if you are already a registered user.
- You will log in using your University of Dallas email address, & the passwords normally
used to access the University of Dallas network. You may wish to create a shortcut
on your desktop for instant access, or use the logo- link on this page.
- Net Facilities will notify you via email confirming that the work request was received
- You also have the capability to attach a picture, or a file to your work request.
4. Instruction Sheet (pdf)
Please read the instruction sheet covering how to submit a work request. It is easy
to understand and intuitive.