The Facilities Work Request System
If you want us to do something for you, we require a work request to track the work.
Please be aware that phone calls & emails are not work requests. Please use the
NetFacilities work request system to submit your request.
Instruction Sheet (pdf)
Please read the instruction sheet covering how to submit a work request. It is easy
to understand and intuitive. If you have problems accessing the site, please email
Facilities at: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Users - To create an account, click HERE .
UD Staff First Time users will need to create a user profile, your User Role is,"Basic Staff".
- Your user login will be your complete UDallas email address.
UD Student First Time users will also create their profiles by using the User Role of "Staff/Student".
- After clicking the link to create an account, enter your UD login information, like
that used for logging in to WiFi, and Crusader Connect, e.g. username: jdoe, password: 900xxxxxx
- Then follow the prompts for completing the account registration. Don't forget to post
your contact phone number.
- If you experience any difficulties with registering, email Facilities at email@example.com
- Remember to give your full name, and UD email address.
Registered & Returning Users
Click the logo-link to be connected to the work order site if you are already a registered user.
- You may wish to create a shortcut on your desktop for instant access, or use the
logo- link on this page.
- Net Facilities will notify you via email confirming that the work request was received
- You also have the capability to attach a picture (.jpg), or a file (.doc, .xls, .pdf)
to your work request. See the pdf document link above for instructions.