Institutional scholarships for incoming students
Click here. You will be redirected to the undergraduate scholarship page.
This includes merit awards, departmental scholarships, and more.
Outside Scholarships awarded by UD
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
These scholarships are not offered or maintained by the University. Please contact
the scholarship organization with any questions about the scholarship or website.
This list has been put together to help students begin their scholarship search and
does not include all outside scholarship opportunities.
You must report any awards received from outside UD to our office as soon as possible so that arrangements can be made for appropriate credit. To report
outside scholarships electronically, please log in to BannerWeb. Click on 1) Financial Aid, 2) Award, and 3) Award for Aid Year. Pick 2017/2018 Aid Year from the drop down menu. Submit your award(s) on the Resources/Add'l Information tab.
Ongoing (Check website for details and deadlines)
- Accounting Scholarships via Accounting.com
- Air Force ROTC or Army ROTC
- Americorp Education Award
- $1,500 Autolist Used Car to Dream Car Scholarship
- $1,500 Barry's Tickets Scholarship
- $2,500 Compare Cards College Scholarship (expires the 14th of every month, resets the 15th)
- $2,500 Discover Student Loan Scholarships (random drawings through 2017)
- $1,000 Don’t Text & Drive Scholarship (Mar and Sept)
- $2,000 (max) EtailPro Outside Scholarship Program
- Fulbright Study Abroad Scholarships
- Funding your Computer Science Degree
- GI Bill Benefits Comparison Tool
- Gates Millenium Scholars
- $1,000 H&P Veterans Helping Veterans Scholarship
- $500 I Heart My School Scholarship
- $1,000 Grade Potential Tutoring Scholarship
- Knights of Columbus
- $5,000 Nitro College Scholarship (multiple deadlines)
- $1,500 (max) Quit Smoking Community Scholarship
- $1,500 The Reality Medics Scholarship
- $2,500 Redfin Scholarship: Write an essay on low-cost housing
- $500 Richard West Law Office Bi-Annual Scholarship
- $2,500 (per year!) Scholarship for Latino Students: Essay for students of hispanic heritage. 2 deadlines annually: January 31 and August
- $1,000 UncommonGoods Scholarships (July 15 & Dec 15): for qualified undergraduate art or design majors
- $500 Theater Masks Bi-annual Scholarship
- $1,000 Van Sant’s Veterans’ Educational Scholarship (annually June 15)
- $1,000 Varsity Tutors College Scholarship Contest
- $1,000 Zumper Apartments Scholarship
First quarter:January thru March
2nd Quarter: April thru June
3rd Quarter: July thru September
- $1,000 Computer Science Scholarship Program (July 1): for first-year college students pursuing a computer science degree
- $3,000 Resume Writing Service Scholarship (July 1): Two awards available
- $1,000 Tutor the People Pre-Med Scholarship (July 1): Short essay for pre-med students. Click on "scholarships" in the pink bar.
- $2,000 Boxercraft Fight Against Pancreatic Cancer Scholarship (July 15)
- $1,000 PressureWashr Engineering Scholarship (July 28): For Dual Degree in Engineering with UTA students
- $1,000 Los Angeles Immigration Lawyers Scholarship (Aug 1): For foreign born student who now resides in the US or a US born student whose parents
originated from another country.
- $1,000 TopProducts Single Mother Scholarship (Aug 1): All single mothers who custodial care of one or more children are encouraged to apply.
- $1,000 Student Loan Hero Scholarship (Aug 15): 2 awards available, short essay required.
- $1,000 Enjuris Scholarship Essay Contest (Aug 20): "Do you think that cell phone manufacturers should be held responsible for distracted
- $1,500 Trekking Pole Reviews Scholarship (Aug 31): Short essay on technology required.
- $1,000 Bellhops' "Moving Forward" Scholarship (Sept 15)
- Cameron Impact Scholarship (Sept 15): Four-year award for 10 new 2018 freshmen, intended to cover the full 'educational expenses'
- $800 Fitness Insider Scholarship (Sept 30): Essay on health and fitness industries
4th Quarter:October thru December