• Human Resources
    Phone: 972-721-5382
  • Fill out my online form.

New Hire Forms

**IMPORTANT Notice of New Health Insurance Marketplace 09/30/2013

Below is a list of documents that ALL student employees MUST complete when hired to work at the University.

Student Employee Information and Agreement
Includes information about the student as pertaining to his or her employment and agreements (receipt of handbook, confidentiality, and general statement).

This form is what the employer uses to send taxes to the federal government on your behalf. Please follow the worksheet carefully or use the Internal Revenue Services' website to assist you in deciding how many deductions to take if any at all. The IRS has an online deduction calculator available at,,id=96196,00.html.

The I-9 Form is a requirement for every employee on campus, including faculty, staff, and students. It is required by the national government with the intention of preventing illegal aliens from working. In order to remain employed on campus, and anywhere in the United States, you are legally required to provide original documents by the third day of your employment. If you are unable to provide the necessary documents, you will be asked to stop working until you can. A list of acceptable documents to present to your employer is included with the form.

More information can be found on the I-9 Central website of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Payroll Memo & Deduction Authorization
This form is required for all employees by the Business Office so that you may receive an electronic direct deposit advice slip each pay date. You may also use this form to elect that your W-2 form be electronically sent to your preferred email address rather than receiving a paper form by mail.

Direct Deposit Form
Effective June 1, 2012, direct deposit will be mandatory for all student employees of the University. This form is also available in the Office of Human Resources and is required to set up, change, or end direct deposit information.

Worker's Compensation Insurance
Worker's Compensation Insurance does not supplant your regular medical insurance. This coverage is only available to employees for at-work injuries. Please read through these pages carefully.

ONLY THE LAST PAGE (13) MUST BE COMPLETED AND RETURNED. Pages 11 and 12 are to be completed by your primary physician if you would prefer that physician provide your care rather than a physician in the Zenith Health Care Network. These two pages are not required. 


Student Employee Handbook

The Student Employee Handbook is applicable to all undergraduate student employees, as well as Braniff and Graduate School of Management graduate assistants.

If you have any questions pertaining to the student employee handbook, please contact the Office of Human Resources (Carpenter Hall, second floor).

Sign In
Forgot Password? ×