Official Transcript Order Information
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
Unless picked up in person, all transcripts are sent via regular first class U.S.
mail. Rush processing does NOT include expedited shipping; expedited shipping must
be arranged by you.
If you would like to order an official transcript, you may print the PDF Transcript Request Form or you may submit the following information on your own transcript request:
- Your full name, including any previous names;
- your UD ID # or date of birth;
- the approximate dates you attended UD;
- the address to which the transcript is to be mailed;
- your mailing address;
- a daytime phone number; and
- your physical signature is required, whether the request is emailed, faxed, or mailed.
Please specify if you need the transcript in a separate sealed envelope and please
remember that the request must be signed.
Transcript request forms may be sent by email (firstname.lastname@example.org ), fax (972-721-5132), or mail (1845 E. Northgate Dr., Irving, TX 75062). Payment
may be included with a mail-in order; otherwise, anyone ordering a transcript will receive
For further information, please call the Transcripts Clerk, Ruth Callahan, at (972)
721-4059, or you may contact the Registrar's Office at (972) 721-5221 Monday through
Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please Note: Official transcripts are never faxed or emailed.
- Standard processing: There is a $5 USD charge per copy. If all accounts are clear, the transcripts will
be mailed in 2-3 working days. (Longer at peak periods).
- Rush processing: The cost is $10 USD charge per copy. If all accounts are clear, the transcripts are
processed within one business day.
- Same Day Rush: The cost is $20 USD charge per copy. It is recommended that same day rush requests
be submitted by 11:00 AM to allow sufficient time to check for holds and processing
The transcript fee/s can be paid in cash or check (we do not currently accept credit
cards). Checks must be for US dollars and drawn on a US bank. We can bill all emailed
or faxed requests to the home address provided.
Unofficial transcripts can be accessed in your Banner Web account. After logging into
Banner, click the "student records" tab. Next, click the "academic transcript" tab.
You may either print or save your unofficial transcript as a PDF.
For instructions on how to log in to your Banner Web account, click here.