Successes and Challenges of the Fall Semester
During the Christmas break we encourage you to have an open dialogue with your student
about the successes and challenges of the fall semester.
Potential conversation starters:
- What were the highlights of your fall semester?
- What went well? What were your challenges?
- What do you know now that you wish you had known when the fall semester started? How
will you apply this knowledge to the spring semester?
- What are the most important things that you learned about yourself? How will knowing
these things help you next semester?
- Did you take advantage of campus resources?
- How was your time management? How did you keep track of your obligations?
- Describe your study skills. Where did you study? Were these locations conducive to