The following criteria must be met for admission to graduate degree and certificate
programs offered by the Neuhoff School of Ministry:
- A fully completed online application.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A minimum undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
Students seeking consideration for the Master of Catholic School Leadership must also meet the following criteria:
- Two (2) years of teaching experience.
- A letter of recommendation from a supervisor.
NOTE: Students who have deficiencies in their preparation may be admitted conditionally.
Note: Per Texas House Bill SB1107, the School of Ministry requires first-time, transfer
or readmitted students under the age of 30 to provide the university with evidence
of vaccination against bacterial meningitis.