Ready to apply?
- Complete the online application
- Pay the $25 application fee (non-refundable)
- Provide the appropriate application documents:
- Submit contact information for three (3) references:
1) Pastor (or spiritual director),
2) Employer/Professor, and
3) Lay Leader
Note: An electronic recommendation form will be sent via the contact information provided.
- Submit your official transcripts for all regionally accredited colleges/universities attended.
- Submit your professional resume. Required for Catholic School Leadership program.
- Submit a Theological Reflection Essay
Read the USCCB’s Called and Gifted for the Third Millennium and answer one (1) of the following questions:
1) Of the four “calls” identified in “Called and Gifted for the Third Millennium,”
choose one on which to reflect. Describe that call in your own words and from your
own experience. Where do you see evidence that this call is being expressed in parish
2) Consider the various challenges for the future named in the document. What is one
you find especially pertinent to your own situation, talents, spirituality, passions,
etc.? What are some specific ways you would propose meeting that challenge? What challenge
would you add, if any, in light of the Church today?
Applicants with International Transcripts
- Request an approved international transcript evaluation from Transcript Research, SpanTran, or WES to be sent directly from the evaluation company. Specific instructions regarding
the International Transcript Evaluation process can be found here.
International Visa Holder Applicants without a conferred U.S. degree
- Applicants without a conferred degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution
must demonstrate a sufficient level of skill with the English language by receiving
a score of 80 or higher on the TOEFL IBT test.
- Applicants are required to request that official test score reports be sent directly
from the testing agency to the University of Dallas, Neuhoff School of Ministry.
Official test scores (school code 6868) and US official transcripts can be sent to:
University of Dallas
Neuhoff School of Ministry Graduate Programs
1845 E. Northgate Drive
Irving, TX 75062
Plan to attend on an F1 visa?
Click here for more information about attending the University of Dallas on an F-1 Visa.
What happens next?
Once we receive all of your application documents, our admissions committee will review
(Note: The University of Dallas undergraduate program, Braniff Liberal Arts, and College
of Business all have their own admission process. Visit the University of Dallas Admissions page to find your program.)
You may be eligible to apply for tuition assistance: Learn more about your financial aid options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are GRE test scores required?
The Neuhoff School of Ministry does not require the GRE.
Are there special requirements for online (distance) learners?
Any student outside the state of Texas interested in online classes and programs must
read the UD Online Learning Disclosure and check with their state about authorization or licensure.
Questions? Contact us!
If you have questions or need help with the application, contact our Graduate Enrollment
Coordinator at email@example.com or 972-265-5814. We will be happy to help you!