The Tikvah - University of Dallas M.A. in Humanities with a Concentration in Jewish
The University of Dallas is proud to be a preferred educational partner of the Tikvah
Fund’s Lobel Center for Jewish Classical Education. Tikvah students will graduate
with an M.A. in Humanities with a concentration in Jewish Classical Education. The
only program of its kind in the world, this M.A. aspires to provide a comprehensive
understanding of the history, culture, and ideas of Western Civilization informed
by a Jewish worldview. Graduates will understand and be equipped to teach the best
of Western literature, history, philosophy, and the arts from a Jewish perspective
while also enhancing their ability to teach traditional Judaic studies.
Ready to apply?
1. Complete the online application.
2. Upload your unofficial transcripts for all colleges/universities attended to your online application.
- If granted admission, official transcripts will be required before you can register
for classes. If you are sending your official transcripts electronically, please send
them to email@example.com. If you are sending a physical copy of your official transcripts,
please send them to the address listed below:
University of Dallas
Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business Admissions Office
1845 E. Northgate Drive, Box # 722
Irving, TX 75062
- All Tikvah - University of Dallas M.A. in Humanities with a Concentration in Jewish
Classical Education applicants must submit their application no later than July 15, 2024.
- If admitted, you will be required to complete the mandatory Title IX online training
no later than July 31, 2024.
- You will not be registered for your courses if you have not completed the mandatory
Title IX training.
Have Questions? Contact