Facilitating Meaningful Discussions
Leadership Lab is a lecture series offered by the Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of
Business in conjunction with the Office of Corporate & Community Partnerships. Through
these lectures, University of Dallas faculty/adjuncts, alumni, partners, and friends
of the University are invited to join in a discussion on topics relevant to various
industries as we showcase leadership excellence.
Upcoming Leadership Lab Lecture:
Thank you for joining us for our most recent virtual UD Leadership Lab Lecture Series,
titled, "Strengths & Emotional Intelligence for Resilience," featuring, Dr. Ben Dilla, Affiliate Associate Professor of Management at the Gupta College of
Business, and Dr. Joel Bennett, President of Organizational Welness and Learning Systems.
In this series, Drs. Dilla and Bennett discussed how to align your strengths with
emotional intelligence to enhance your personal and team resilience on Thursday, October
15th at 12:00 pm CDT.
Learn more about a separate Strengths & Resilience Workshop on Tuesday, October 20th and Friday, October 23rd.
Video-On-Demand Coming Soon!
Past Leadership Lab Lectures:
- Strategic Thinking and Story Telling as a Leader, Dr. Brett Bourbon - Video
- Co-Thrive Leadership in Community, Radha Sathe, MS '00 - Video
- The Workplace Perspective: The Focus for Leaders in the Next Normal, Nan Fuller &
Christine Wirsing - Video
- Lifelong Learning: Enriching Your Personal & Professional Goals, Drs. Landry & Beldona
- Emerge: Making the Best of Where You Are, Abby Knowles - Video
- The Three Essential E's for Coaching Employees Virtually, Drs. Dilla and Olson; Jennifer
Howard - Video
- Employment Law Issues During COVID-19, Attorneys Traci Clements and John Kaisersatt
- The Importance of Friendship in a Time of Crisis, President Thomas S. Hibbs - Video
- Financial Intelligence: Navigating the Economic Crisis, Dr. John Colias, Dr. Ali Dadpay,
Dr. Jenny Gu - Video
- Current State of Supply, Dr. Sri Beldona (for Dr. Rich Miller) and Alumna Lynne Sprugel
'94 - Video
- Living and Leading Through a Time of Anxiety, Dr. J.Lee Whittington - Video
Interested in being a part of leadership lab? Contact:
Rebecca V. Almanza
Director, Corporate & Community Partnerships