Creating the solutions that drive innovation.
In today’s growing, high-velocity marketplace, organizations depend on information
technology professionals to strategically build and implement the information and
communication structures that enable their businesses to thrive.
Why Technology Management at UD?
- At UD, you’ll gain the essential knowledge of IT systems and insights into principled
leadership that no other university can provide, making our graduates some of the
most sought after employees in the nation.
- Accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB
International) represents the highest standard for business schools worldwide.
- Experiential, hands-on courses covering topics such as enterprise architecture, strategy
and governance, project management, and programming concepts
- Evolving curriculum that adapts to fit the needs of today's organizations
- Expert faculty who lead in their field, bringing the latest advancements into the
Technology Programs Offered at UD:
MBA with Technology Management Concentration
For professionals looking to enhance their careers in management, the MBA with information
& technology management concentration allows students to gain a basic understanding
of IT concepts to complement knowledge and leadership skills gained through the Dallas
Our recent graduates have found success in positions such as:
Product Manager, Senior Intelligence Systems
Bimbo Bakeries, USA
Senior Systems Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
IT Director and Information Security Officer
Information Security Analyst
Web Technology Enablement Manager
Service Excellence Consultant
My education at UD has given me the skillset and confidence that I need to develop
as a business professional. The curriculum is both thorough and practical – it pushes
you out of your comfort zone and gives you an understanding of how things operate
in the real world.
Edugie Irivbogbe, M.S. Technology Management