Do you know your Board's role in cyber-security strategy?
Jointly offered by the University of Dallas and ConfluCore, LLP.
Organizations are increasingly vulnerable to cyber attacks. Companies are educating
technical professionals to enhance security. But they should be aware that enterprise
security issues are more behavioral and cultural than technical. This is the realm
of Boards of Directors and C-level Executives. Boards are now liable for breaches
and their actions will be increasingly scrutinized. ConfluCore and University of Dallas
have developed workshops specifically for Board Members, and Senior Executives who work
with Boards, to enhance their cyber-awareness, learn frameworks for developing policies, and
create response plans when cyber incidents happen.
Class Schedule & Registration Information
Dates: June 19, 2017 (Monday)
Times: 7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (Sign-in between 8:30-9:00 a.m.)
Tuition: $195 per participant (includes breakfast)
Discounts: Information found below.
Location: University of Dallas Campus – 1845 E. Northgate Drive, Irving, TX 75062
Classroom: SB Hall – Multipurpose Room #122
Attire: Business casual.
Registration Deadline: By 4:00 p.m., June 14, 2017.
Seats are limited. Enrollment is on first-come, first-served basis.
To download an executive flyer, click here.
Still have questions? Contact Us.
For queries, please contact either of the following:
Jennifer Howard: 972-721-5299 or email: email@example.com
For Board Members and C-level executives
A crucial role for Boards is to protect the sensitive information of the organization.
This program is the first step in their learning the “what” and “how” of cyber-vulnerability.
This course will teach participants the following:
• Understanding Board responsibility for protecting sensitive information.
• Differentiating across popular terms: cyber-security, vulnerability, security incident,
hack, data breach, etc.
• The Board’s role in an overall enterprise Cyber-Security Strategy – and what to
do when there is a breach.
• The SIGOMOTM Approach: Key issues with the value chain – suppliers through customers
– ensuring best possible data protection.
$100 off per participant for the following:
- Organizations nominating 3 or more participants
- Early birds, registering by May 31, 2017
- NACD members
- JAS members
- Business Navigator members
- Alumni of Harvard University, MIT, and University of Dallas
- Clients of ConfluCore, LLP
- Southlake Focus Group
Opening keynote speaker: Mr. Zulfi Ahmed, Senior VP & Global CISO, MetLife, New York
- Brett J.L. Landry, Ph.D., CISSP, Dean and Professor of Cybersecurity, University of
Dallas, Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business
- Michael Savoie, Ph.D., Partner, Conflucore, LLP., Irving
- Mr. Aslam Sherule, ex-Verizon Architect & Business Leader
Withdraw and Refund Policy
Participants may withdraw in writing by emailing Jennifer Howard. The refund schedule is as follows:
4 weeks before first day of course: 90% refund (10% kept for administrative charges)
3 weeks before first day of course: 50% refund
2 weeks before first day of course: 25% refund
No refund for cancellations after June 6, 2017