Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business Hall of Fame
Established in 2015, the Satish & Yasmin Gupta Business Hall of Fame recognizes, honors
and celebrates outstanding business leaders who have achieved significant success
in their chosen fields and embody the spirit of our college of business.
Criteria for Selection
Candidates for the hall of fame are chosen based on track records of exceptional achievement
in their careers as well as their personal lives and with consideration given to their
contributions to advance the mission of the college of business.
Additional criteria may include:
- having graduated from the Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business (any degree);
- having an exceptional career background;
- having received professional recognitions (industry/association awards);
- being involved in and recognized by their community;
- having served the college of business and the University of Dallas in some way;
- having experienced considerable success in the business community;
- being a current or former business faculty member; and/or
- serving or having served as role models for business students, young professionals
and budding entrepreneurs.
Ready to nominate? Fill out the following form.