Exhibiting at the three-day conference is the primary way to gain recognition among
the conference participants. With reasonable prices, including discounts for non-profit
organizations, exhibiting is the most direct way to make face-to-face contact with
clients or supporters.
Exhibitor Registration is now open! Register here: Online Exhibitor Registration
If interested in requesting a specific booth, please see the Exhibit Hall Layout.
Are you already registered to exhibit at the 2018 Dallas Ministry Conference? If so, please visit our Exhibitor Resources page, which has important details on move-in/set-up, exhibit hours, supply ordering,
2018 Booth Options
DMC offers several booth options to fit every exhibitor's need:
10' x 10' Inline Booth
- A typical booth at most conferences, this booth includes back & side drapes, one skirted
table, two chairs, and an ID sign.
10' x 10' Corner Booth
- A slight upgrade from the 10' x 10' booth, this option includes all of the above amenities
but puts you in a prime location, accessible from two sides.
10' x 10' Information Only Booth
- NOTE: This booth option is for information only. Please see above if your company
sells products or services.
- This unique option, which is reserved for diocesan organizations and non-profits who
do NOT sell anything, offers a 10' x 10' booth. Limited quantities available so register
- This special option includes a booth of the exhibitor's choice, a ½ page ad in the
DMC Program Book, and either a Resource Spotlight (while supplies last) or an opportunity
to provide 3,500 bag stuffers.
Cost of Exhibiting
(Ends May 23, 2018)
(May 24 - September 14, 2018)
|10' x 10' Booth
10' x 10' Corner Booth
|'Information Only' Booth
(includes booth of choice, 1/2 page ad, & resource spotlight or bag stuffer)
Perks of Exhibiting
|All Booths include:
|8' back drape & 3' side drapes
7" x 44" ID sign
One (1) 6' x 30" skirted table
Each exhibiting company will also receive:
- Company listing in the Exhibitor Directory in the conference Program Book and the
- Listing on the DMC website with a link to your company's website
- Access to an exhibitor's lounge during the conference
- Five staff members for each booth purchased (3 for 'information only' booths)
- Two session passes to the DMC sessions (to be used by booth staff)
- Meal tickets to be redeemed at Irving Convention Center concessions stands
Please note: Booth carpet, additional tables & chairs, electricity, etc., are the responsibility
of the exhibitor. An exhibitor's kit with order forms from our exhibitor services
contractor will be made available in August or September.
Booth Staff Information
While registering as an exhibitor, we ask you to fill out Booth Staff information.
If you have submitted a paper application you will be sent a confirmation email when
your information is entered online. Please use this confirmation information to submit
your Booth Staff. The deadline for submission of is September 14, 2018. If you register
after this date to exhibit, it is due at the time of registration, Exhibit Booth Staff
Booths will be assigned on a first come - first serve basis, with the possibility
that booths will sell out. If you register online, you will have the opportunity to
provide us with your first, second, and third booth location choices, but nothing
is guaranteed. For this reason, we highly suggest that exhibitors register early.
To reserve exhibition space after September 14, 2018, email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability.
Cancellations must be in writing and received before September 14, 2018. Canceled
booths will be refunded (less $50 service charge) after the conference. No refunds
are available after September 14, 2018.