Tournament Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the tournament format?
Will flights be used?
- Yes, flights will be implemented to determine first and second place overall as well
as first place among the lower tier of players.
- 1st Flight (Top 50%) – 1st and 2nd place
- 2nd Flight (Bottom 50%) – 1st place
Will handicaps be used?
- We will not use handicaps, rather implementing a flight system so that players of
all abilities have a shot at victory.
Which hole will I begin my round?
- At registration, you will receive a laminated sheet with all relevant information
needed throughout the day, which includes your starting hole.
Where and to whom do I mail my registration form?
Mike Pitstick, Associate Director of Annual Giving
Office of Univeristy Advancement
1845 E Northgate Drive
Irving, TX 75062
To whom do I make the check?
University of Dallas
What is the Cor Fund?
- The UD Cor Fund is the annual fund that assists with scholarships, campus enhancements,
faculty needs and student services. See more here.
Where can I learn more about University of Dallas?
Is breakfast provided?
- Coffee and pastries will be provided at registration, which begins at 9 a.m.
Where is The Lakes at Castle Hills located?
The Lakes at Castle Hills
699 Lady of the lake Boulevard
Lewisville TX, 75056