Printing in the Library
The University of Dallas recognizes that students need to print materials for classes
and personal use.
From the library public access computers, users may print items at a cost of 10 per
Users are responsible for what they print.
Payment will be required for such things as:
- Accidentally sending more than one copy to a printer
- Accidentally printing the wrong file
- Formatting problems not caused by a bug/malfunction in the system or printer
- Print jobs delayed several minutes due to heavy user load
Users will not be responsible for the pages because of:
- Printer malfunction (streaks, low toner, paper jams)
- Formatting problems caused by a bug/malfunction in the system or printer
Documents printed that are not paid for will not be distributed to the user. They
will be held until payment is received.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to Charlotte Vandervoort, Access
Services Librarian at 972-721-5282 or via email.