Ph.D., Biblical Studies, The Catholic University of America, Washington, D.C.
M.A., Latin, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
M.A., Liturgy, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN
M.Div., St. Meinrad School of Theology, St. Meinrad, IN
B.A., Philosophy, St. Joseph Seminary College, Covington, LA
Sabbatical Hebrew & Arabic studies, The Catholic University of America, Washington,
Certificate in Modern Hebrew, Ulpan Akiva, Kitah Daleth, Netanya, Israel
Certificate in Modern Hebrew, Linguaphone Institute, London, England
Adjunct Professor, IRPS & Neuhoff Institute, 2003-present
Adjunct Faculty, Institute for Ministry, 2003-present
Director, Greco Institute, 2002-present
Adjunct Instructor, 1982-1990, 1998-2002
St. Mary's Seminary & University
Assistant Profesoor of Scripture, 1995-1998
Associate Pastor, various churches, Diocese of Alexandria-Shreveport, 1974-1982, 1998-2002
Campus Minister, ULM, Monroe, LA, 1998-2002
Hospital Chaplain, LSU Medical Center, Shreveport, LA, 1988-1990
Hopsital Chaplain, St. Francis Cabrini Hospital, Alexandria, LA, 1982-1987
- Eleven articles in Homily Service published by The Liturgical Conference from 1998 to 2002.
- Jesus' Walking on the Sea: An Investigation of the Origin of the Narrative Account. BZNW Volume 81. Berlin: de Gruyter, January 1997.
- "The Role of the Christian Community in the Process of Initiation according to the
RCIA." Emmanuel 86 (1980) 79-86.
- "A Hermeneutic of Ephesians 5." Resonance 8 (1975) 72-80.
- Catholic Biblical Association of America Catholic
- Theological Society of America
- College Theological Society
- Notre Dame Center for Pastoral Liturgy
- Society of Biblical Literature