A Small Endowment Has a Huge Impact
With the Odyssey Fund, YOU can make an impactful gift to your alma mater.
How do Odyssey Funds work?
- The lower minimum to create an Odyssey Fund is $10,000.
- The pledge length is five years.
- You can apply for a corporate match from your employer.
- The Odyssey Fund is restricted, which allows you to direct it to certain areas at
the University of Dallas that hold special meaning for you, such as:
- Academic Departments
- You receive a permanent legacy and recognition at the University of Dallas.
How do Odyssey Funds benefit the University of Dallas?
- They support endowment growth in perpetuity.
- They allow you to give continuously.
- They bolster your specific dedications, interests or passions, thereby enriching the
life of the university.
How do I set up an Odyssey Fund?
Call the Advancement Office to discuss the details of how you would like your fund
to be designated, and an Odyssey Fund Agreement will be filled out and sent to you
for your review and signature.
Can I add to an existing Odyssey Fund?
Yes, you can contribute to an existing Odyssey Fund by going to the main giving page, udallas.edu/give. In the section for "Other Gift Amount," indicate the amount you would like to contribute
and designate the fund to which you would like to donate.
How does payment over a five-year period work?
Payments over a five-year period can be made on a one-time basis, quarterly basis
or monthly basis.
Please call the Advancement Office at 972-265-5743 with any additional questions you may have.