Approved Driver Application Process
Step 1: Obtain a MVR with 3 Year Driving History
Motor Vehicle Record Order
- Drivers should request record “Type AR”.
- The $20.00 payment for the MVR can be made either with a UD credit card or employees
should be reimbursed for personal credit card payments through account 72702 (Professional
licenses and dues)
- The MVR should be downloaded from the DPS website and saved to verify eligibility
- Note that failing to immediately save the downloaded MVR may make it impossible to
retrieve the MVR without paying a second time. Please be sure to save the downloaded
- Once downloaded, please attach this document to the bottom of this form.
Step 2: Fill out the Approved Driver application below.
As part of the process to be an approved driver for the University of Dallas, please
fill out the below form with your information. Please note that your personal information
will be kept secure at all times and will be considered strictly confidential.
Step 3: Complete On-Line Driver Training Video
After submitting the UD approval request, the Office of Human Resources will arrange
for a link to be emailed to the Regular Driver for the on-line training course from
SafeColleges. Once the link is delivered, the individual should view the linked training
materials and complete the steps to document completing the training. UD will be
notified when the training is completed.