Seek immediate medical treatment if necessary
If you are in need of immediate medical treatment, please seek aid at the nearest
hospital or medical facility.
1901 N. MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX, 75061; 972-579-8100
Contact your Title IX official
Joshua Skinner, J.D.
ADA/Section 504 Coordinator
Academic Success Office
Braniff Graduate Building, 114
1845 E. Northgate Dr.
Irving, TX 75062
File a Title IX Report
- A Title IX report will be filed when a complaint is made to the Title IX Coordinator
or any responsible employee who was notified, knew or, in the exercise of reasonable
care, should have known about the misconduct.
What happens next?
- Once the university is on notice of a Title IX violation, the University of Dallas
will respond promptly and effectively to the reports of discrimination and sexual
- The University of Dallas will thus investigate all allegations to determine what occurred
and then take appropriate steps to resolve the situation.
- Regardless of the presence of a criminal investigation, the University of Dallas will
conduct its own institutionary investigation in response to all sexual misconduct
- Additionally, the University of Dallas will work with the complainant to accommodate
their situation in regards to campus and local resources, housing, and academic placement.
- Upon conclusion of the investigation, both parties will be notified about the results
of the investigation.
- The University of Dallas will not tolerate retaliation against any student, faculty
member, or staff member who makes a report of sexual or relationship violence, participates
in an investigation related to a report of sexual or relationship violence, or participates
in a student conduct process related to a report of sexual or relationship violence.
Examples of retaliation include, but are not limited to, intimidation, threats, stalking,
coercion, or discrimination because of a person's complaint or participation in an
investigation or the student discipline process. Any allegations of retaliation should
be reported to the Title IX Coordinator and may be subject to the same investigation
process set forth above.
- The University of Dallas understands that sexual misconduct is a serious report and
will take all reports with the utmost seriousness to expedite and resolve the situation
as quickly as possible.
- To the extent that it is legally able to, the University of Dallas will respect the
wishes of complainants by limiting the distribution of the complainant's information.
- However, the University of Dallas recognizes that under federal law it must comply
with certain reporting and investigatory requirements.
- Complainants of sexual assault may choose to have pseudonyms and have the pseudonym
associated with their complaint.
- Please know that the level of confidentiality will also vary with the level of involvement
that each entity of the university needs to fulfill their requirements in finding
a resolution for the complaint.