Ever changing and improving for better user experiences.
The web services and management area supports the mission of the Marketing & Communications
Office by providing support for and maintaining the university’s public web presence.
More specifically, we are responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining the university home page and other institutional page and
- Serving as a primary administrator for the university’s content management system
- Providing counsel and expertise to university clients to ensure that digital marketing
and communications tactics adhere to the university’s brand position and visual identity
guidelines in both content and design
- Providing individual and campus-wide training and support for web and digital content
writing and marketing best practices, as well as the university’s content management
- Translating analytics into action steps for improving the visibility of the university's
web content in search results