After Hours Requests
Urgent Requests for Service after *Standard Business Hours
We know that not all calls for repair service come in during business hours. We also
realize that any repair service you request is urgent to you.
Some examples of after hours urgent requests are:
- Ceiling leaks.
- Blocked & overflowing drains, or non-functioning plumbing.
- Broken (glass) windows.
- Air conditioning failure when the outdoor temperature is 80º(F) or hotter.
- Heating failure when the outdoor temperature is 40º(F) or colder.
Please always submit a work request For urgent repairs after standard business hours, during weekends & holidays contact the University of Dallas
Police Department (972) 721-5305. UDPD will contact the on-call technician. The University
of Dallas Police Department is your primary contact for any Facilities type repair
or concern after standard business hours.
Facilities Holidays include:
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day (Wednesday through Friday)
- Christmas through New Years (Dec.23rd - Jan. 1st)
- Martin Luther King Day
- Good Friday and Easter Monday
*Standard Business Hours: Mondays - Through Fridays 7:30AM to 4:00PM.