Facilities Equipment and Services
Equipment & Accessories
The Facilities Department provides equipment & accessories for campus sanctioned events.
This is done through the submission of a work request.
The listed equipment & accessories are subject to change without notice.
Items we do not provide
We do not provide tablecloths, skirting, or bunting for tables. ARAMARK Services must
be contacted to reserve those items. They can be reached at extension 5025.
- AUDIO & VIDEO EQUIPMENT We do not provide video or audio (TV, VCR, DVD, Computer lap-top, Slide projectors,
or Overhead projectors, microphones, speakers, screen or accessories, or extension
cords) equipment or accessories. JD Peavler must be contacted for those items. He
can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We no longer provide cardboard moving boxes to move books or files.
We do not manufacture engraved signs. We must order them at our expense. We will order
standard name plates for departmental door identification, however specialty (desk
name plates) signs must be ordered & purchased by the requesting department at their
expense. Contact the Purchasing Department for University approved vendors.
We no longer provide electric space heaters to offices, nor do we recommend that you
bring one from home. They overload the electrical outlets and cause circuit breakers
Services that we do not provide
- We do not repair any personally owned electronic items brought to campus.
- We do not provide access to locked doors on Campus. Direct your request to CSO.
- We do not provide storage locations for e-waste; contact the Custodial Services at
ext. 4097 for information regarding the next e-waste pick up dates.
- We do not tow vehicles; the Facilities mechanic is not authorized to service privately
- We do not offer car battery jump-start service. Direct your request to CSO.
- We do not provide locksmith services to privately owned vehicles. You must contact
a locksmith yourself.
- We do not move pianos on or off campus.
- We do not move filing cabinets of any size that have not been completely emptied beforehand.
To do so would cause damage to the structure and function of the filing cabinet.