The CTMS Scholarship is made possible thanks to a donation from the Center for Thomas
More Studies (CTMS).
This scholarship will be awarded to one eligible student a year as funds are available.
The following are requirements for the CTMS Scholarship, which will be awarded starting
Fall of 2016 and Spring 2017:
- accepted in the Braniff Graduate School
- student has a 3.5 GPA or higher
- student has financial need as determined by the Office of Financial Aid
- student is a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- student must have a proven interest in Thomas More’s writings
Qualified students can apply each year in November by submitting a statement to CTMS,
c/o the English Department, answering the following question: "What aspects of Thomas
More’s writings would you be most interested in helping to development and why?"
Statements will be reviewed by a committee of Braniff professors and selections will
be sent to the Director of Financial Aid for approval.
Students will be notified via email. Scholarships funds can be applied to required
UD tuition and fees.
$5,000 will be awarded to student(s) annually.
Deadline for application: November 30, 2016.