To login to your account:
- Go to udallas.edu/bannerweb
- Click "Enter Secure Area." This will take you to the BannerWeb login page.
- If this is your first time logging in to BannerWeb, your nine-digit user ID/UD ID
number beginning with 900 can be found on your admission letter or at the top right
of your Applicant Status Page. Your PIN is your birthdate in the following order: MMDDYY.
- Once you log in, you will be prompted to change your PIN. Please change your PIN to
something you will remember, as you will need to access BannerWeb frequently.
- After changing your PIN, BannerWeb will ask you to complete a security question. Once
the security question is answered, the main page will appear. If at any time you do
not remember your PIN, you can request it through the log-in page on BannerWeb.
To view your award:
- Click on the Financial Aid tab.
- Click on Award Offer to view your offered financial aid.
Please note that students who are not yet confirmed will only be able to view their
financial aid but will not be able to accept it until after submission of their enrollment
deposit. It takes approximately 2-5 days after submission of your general enrollment deposit
to receive access to the BannerWeb portal for confirmed and continuing students.