Warren & Anne Marie Pulich Scholarship
The University of Dallas was fortunate to have known Warren and Anne Marie Pulich
and to have an endowed scholarship in their names. Warren was one of the first faculty
of the University of Dallas. As one of Texas' foremost ornithologists, Warren worked
extensively on bird studies in Arizona, Oklahoma, and American Samoa, and published
The Birds of North Central Texas which became the definitive volume on bird populations of the region. Warren's wife,
Anne Marie, was a well-known Texas bird artist and produced the illustrations for
his books and papers. Their enduring gift to the university is an endowed scholarship,
created with the hope for a better society through the higher education provided those
students who receive the scholarship funds.
Deadline for submission is March 15, 2020.
- Applicants must be full-time University of Dallas undergraduates with sophomore or
- Applicants must be pursuing either a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science degree,
majoring in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, mathematics, or physics.
- Scholarship recipients must demonstrate significant financial need as verified by
the Office of Financial Aid.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative U.D. GPA of 3.0.
- Two letters of recommendation are required. Letters may be uploaded within the application or may be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If emailed, the subject line of the email must be: Pulich Scholarship, Student ID
(insert the applicant's UD ID number).
- Applicants' transcripts will be reviewed.
Due to the generosity of the Warren and Anne Marie Pulich Endowed Scholarship Fund,
the University of Dallas is able to offer two $2,500 scholarships.
Submit your application HERE.