Move-In Process

Move-IN Process {per resident – NOT per room}: 

RESIDENCE HALLS:  Each resident of Clark Hall and of the traditional halls is required to complete and submit a signed RCR (Room Condition Report) form upon initial move-in for the year or any time during a semester that a room change is approved by the Office of Student Affairs. The initial RCR must be turned in to the RA (Resident Assistant) by 5 p.m. on the first Friday after the first day of classes. If you move in the middle of the year, the resident must turn the RCR in to his/her RA within three days of moving in. The Room Condition Report allows each resident to insert notes regarding any room/furniture damages. Upon move-out and visual verification by staff (RAs or RCs), notes regarding any damages or missing furniture are compared to those made during the check-in process. Any discrepancies between the two, other than normal ‘wear-and-tear’ are then billed to student accounts. Damages or missing furniture noted at check-in protect the resident against unwarranted charges. Failure to complete and turn in the RCR form by the announced deadline date after move-in will result in a $75 improper check-in fine.

 CAMPUS APARTMENT move in information is available HERE.