Eating disorders are serious and complex diseases that affect men and women of all
The most common eating disorders are:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Binge Eating
- Bulimia Nervosa
How to recognize if you or someone you care about may be struggling with an eating
- Do you make yourself sick because you feel full or want to eat more?
- Do you worry that you have lost control over how much you actually eat?
- Have you recently lost 15 pounds or more in a three month period?
- Do you see yourself as fat or overweight when others tell you that you are skinny
or too thin?
- Do you find that you constantly think about food?
If you answered 'yes' to two or more of the above questions, you possibly could have
an eating disorder.
For more information about eating disorders visit www.nationaleathingdisorders.org.