Skip to Main Content

Request a Room Change

Room Change Request

Current campus residents who wish to request a room change must follow the below procedure.

You and your roommate(s) must first talk to your RA (Resident Assistant).   Apartment residents must first make an appointment with the Clark Hall Residence Coordinator to discuss the request.  There is no exception to this policy.

    1. Refer to the official undergraduate 'Student Handbook' for information regarding roommate conflicts.
    2. Residents cannot request a room change until after the first six weeks of the semester.

Be advised that room change requests are not normally permitted except in case of emergency.