Apply to be an Orientation Leader
Each year, the Offices of Admission and Student Affairs will select a group of mature
and dedicated undergraduate leaders to assist with implementing orientation programs
during the summer and fall. Orientation Leaders serve as guides for new students,
who are making the transition to the diverse academic, intellectual and social culture
of the University of Dallas.
- Implement orientation programs for new students.
- Engage in a comprehensive leadership development training experience.
- Provide exceptional customer experiences for all new students, parents and families,
and guests to the university.
- Build professional confidence, develop communication skills, work with a diverse team
of peers toward a common goal and make lasting campus connections.
- Make a lasting impact on the University of Dallas.
Before submitting your application, please read the job descriptions provided in the
Click HERE to submit an application on Crusader Connect!