The Academic Success Office at the University of Dallas equips students with the tools to formulate plans, improve
study habits, establish priorities and communicate with faculty, staff and their peers
more effectively. We also reach out to students who are showing academic challenges
with low grades, inconsistent performance or lack of academic direction. We are committed
to maximizing student success and facilitating the successful progression of students
from orientation to graduation.
- Supporting college transition assistance Assisting with time management skills
- Assessing study strategies and suggesting skill enhancements
- Providing one-on-one advising
- Increasing organizational skills
- Enhancing awareness of campus resources and events
- Collaborating on graduate and professional school applications
Hours: M-F: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Office: Augustine 114
Phone: (972) 721-5056