Meet the HR Staff
The reorganization of the Human Resources department has progressed extremely well
with many of you sending thank you notes to our staff. We will continue our service
to you and will focus on the theme of "dialogue and respect for human dignity" in
our work ahead with you.
With this theme we hope to:
- Increase the ability of our University to further develop interpersonal skills through
our next training initiatives under our UD LEADS 2 curriculum.
- Continue discussing and developing the ability to use such tools as our ATS (Applicant
Tracking System) to simplify your work.
- Be more proactive in implementing diversity and inclusion initiatives and meeting
our affirmative action needs.
- Provide a broader knowledge of how we work and relate to one another furthering human
- Develop programs focused on lifelong learning, human development, and wellness support.
Dr. Richard T. Huntley
Assistant Vice President, HR
Q & A for HR frequently asked questions (who do I contact?)
- Affirmative Action/EEO
- Background Checks
- Benefit Provider Questions/Issues
- Benefit Enrollment & Counseling
- Codes (department, payroll, employee, etc.)
- Employee Relations
- Dr. Rick Huntley & Dr. Mary Fleck
- Faculty HR Related Processes
- Dr. Mary Fleck & Dr. Rick Huntley
- Job Titles and Descriptions (new and updates)
- Performance Improvement Plans
- Tuition Waiver & Tuition Exchange
- Work Eligibility (visa)
- Dr. Rick Huntley & LaCoya Williams