Meet the HR Staff
As I approach the first full year at the University of Dallas, I am happy to report
that our reorganization of the HR department has gone very well.
Some highlights include:
- A comprehensive wellness program in which 80% of our staff has participated.
- The launch of our staff supervisor training program called UD Leads with our first
graduating class and 3 more classes to be completed in 2017. Janette Bell has taught
and written this curriculum.
- The implementation of Behavioral Based Interviewing by all hiring supervisors and
a recruitment branding campaign to capitalize on the outstanding reputation of our
University. Jasmine Williams leads this effort.
- A more integrated Faculty & Staff approach through the work of Dr. Kissack who also
produced our first 2 Affirmative Action plans.
- A streamlined HR Shared Services Center under LaCoya Williams.
Thank you for your support and kind comments and suggestions. We will continue to
focus on you, our faculty, staff, and student employees.
Dr. Richard T. Huntley
Assistant Vice President, HR