Amount: $1000 - $5000 Per Year
Eligibility: High School Seniors and Transfer Students
Application available: August 1st
Deadline to apply: January 15th
Deadline to interview on campus: February 1st
To Apply for the Music Department Scholarship, you must:
- Apply for admission to University of Dallas.
- Complete the Music Departmental Scholarship Application and submit two weeks prior to your campus visit and interview. Email any supplemental material to email@example.com or mail to the following address:
University of Dallas
Office of Undergraduate Admission
Music Department Scholarship
1845 E Northgate Drive
Irving, TX 75062
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a music instructor.
- Submit a statement of purpose describing your goals regarding music, how you envision
music fitting into your life at UD and your plans after graduation.
- Schedule an on-campus audition with the Music Department by registering for Odyssey Day or a personalized visit to the University of Dallas. Applicants must present a written statement of purpose,
should be prepared to perform two contrasting works during their audition and will
also participate in an oral interview. Please contact the Music Department with questions
or for more information.
The Music Department Scholarship is renewable annually for four consecutive school
years, dependent upon the student's academic performance and the criteria stated below:
- Fulfill general scholarship renewal criteria.
- Participate in at least one ensemble each semester.
- Take at least one academic music class each year.