Application fee waivers are available to incoming freshman students who demonstrate
financial need. A student may qualify in one of the following ways:
- The student has an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- The student is enrolled in the Federal Free or Reduced Lunch program (FRPL).
- The student's annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines
set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- The student is enrolled in a federal, state or local program that aids students from
- The student's family receives public assistance.
- The student lives in federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or is homeless.
- The student is a ward of the state or an orphan.
Please send supporting documentation to:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: University of Dallas
Office of Undergraduate Admission
1845 E Northgate Dr
Irving, Texas 75062
Submitting a fee waiver request does not automatically qualify the student for the
waiver. UD's Office of Undergraduate Admission will review your fee waiver request.
UD also offers an alumni fee waiver. If you are one of the following with a connection
to a current applicant, you may complete a fee waiver form on the student's behalf:
- parents of current students
- current student
Please use the following link to complete the fee waiver form for a current undergraduate
applicant. Application Fee Waiver Form»
If you have any questions on whether you qualify for the fee waiver, please contact
the Office of Undergraduate Admission at email@example.com or 972-721-5266.