Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
Amount: Half Tuition
Eligibility: Transfer Students
Fall Entry Deadline: July 1st
Spring Entry Deadline: January 1st
The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship is given to members of the Phi Theta Kappa honor society
- Transfer from a two-year institution.
- Have completed a minimum of twenty-four credit hours with a cumulative GPA of 3.5.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from their Phi Theta Kappa advisor or have PTK membership
noted on their official college transcript.
- Students who meet all three of these requirements are guaranteed a half tuition achievement
- Students must submit a letter of recommendation from their chapter advisor in addition
to their admission application in order to be eligible for the award. If PTK membership
is noted on a student's official college transcript, a letter of recommendation is
no longer necessary. Applications must be submitted by January 1st to be considered
for the spring semester or by July 1st to be considered for the fall.
- The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship requires official documentation of Phi Theta Kappa
membership and 24 or more community college credit hours earned after high school