The following obituary was provided by Lisa Mobus, BA '90,daughter of Dr. Fougerousse. Mass at the Church of the Incarnation will be offered for the repose of his soul on March 3 at 5 p.m.+ Read More
The Facilities Department provides services that are crucial to the education, research, & public service of the University's mission. We strive to meet the facilities-related needs of University students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
The Facilities Center is located on the west end of parking Lot L. Our campus street
address is: 2929A Gorman Drive.
We are designated as building 27 on the UD campus map.
During the spring & fall semesters Custodial Services will have personnel on campus until 8:00 pm, & Technical Services will have a technician on duty until 7:00 pm. For requests after standard business hours see the "After Hours Requests" page.
After nearly a year of planning, the University of Dallas announced a comprehensive plan that includes reducing business operations costs and restructuring some of the university’s academic programs over the next three years.+ Read More
It is no surprise that the University of Dallas, chartered by religious women, has had over 50 alumnae who have said “yes” to the call to religious life. In 1952, The Superior of the Western Province of the Sisters of St. Mary of Namur, Mother Theresa Weber, declared, "We need a Catholic co-educational college in this area!" On May 25, 1955, the Sisters officially received the charter for the University of Dallas. UD's first trustees were all religious women: Mother Theresa Weber, Sister Mildred Manning, Sister Mary Frances Connaughton, Sister Mary Byron, Sister Myrtl Owens and Sister Elizabeth Johnston.+ Read More