Amount: $1000 - $5000 Per Year
Eligibility: High School Seniors and Transfer Students
Application available: August 1
Deadline to apply: December 1
Deadline to interview on campus: November 18
Deadline to interview virtually: December 14
To Apply for the Computer Science Scholarship, you must:
- Apply for admission to University of Dallas.
- Complete the Computer Science Departmental Scholarship Application and submit two weeks prior to your campus visit and interview. Attach any supplemental
material to the online application OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete, scan and submit the Puzzle Packet. This exercise should be completed without any outside help and should be completed
in under two hours
- Once you have completed your application you will be instructed on how to schedule
an on-campus interview with Computer Science faculty.
Apply for Scholarship
The Computer Science Department Scholarship is renewable annually for four consecutive
school years, dependent upon the student's academic performance and the criteria stated
- Fulfill general scholarship renewal criteria.
- Take the three-course introductory sequence (Introduction to Computer Science, Discrete
Structures, Advanced Discrete Structures) by the end of sophomore year and another
advanced computer science course (3000-level or above) by the end of junior year.