Amount: $1000 - $5000 Per Year
Eligibility: High School Seniors and Transfer Students
Application available: August 1st
Deadline to apply: January 15th
Deadline to interview on campus: February 1st
To Apply for the Computer Science Scholarship, you must:
- Apply for admission to University of Dallas.
- Complete the Computer Science Departmental Scholarship Application and submit two weeks prior to your campus visit and interview. Attach any supplemental
material to the online application OR email to email@example.com.
- Complete, scan and submit the Puzzle Packet. This exercise should be completed without any outside help and should be completed
in under two hours
- Schedule an on-campus interview by registering for Odyssey Day or a personalized visit.
Apply for Scholarship
The Computer Science Department Scholarship is renewable annually for four consecutive
school years, dependent upon the student's academic performance and the criteria stated
- Fulfill general scholarship renewal criteria.
- Take the three-course introductory sequence (Introduction to Computer Science, Discrete
Structures, Advanced Discrete Structures) by the end of sophomore year and another
advanced computer science course (3000-level or above) by the end of junior year.