Eligible high school seniors and transfer students may apply for amounts ranging from
$1,000 to $5,000 per year.
- This distinguished departmental recognition can be added to any academic scholarship
and is renewable for up to eight semesters.
- Although many applicants may be qualified in multiple subject areas, each student
may only apply for one award.
- Students are not required to major in the selected department to receive or maintain
the scholarship (with the exception of Chemistry/Biochemistry).
- The application deadline is January 15, and the deadline to interview (required for most departments) is February 1.
- Departmental scholarship funds can be applied toward any university charges.
- Although not all scholarships require it, if you plan on interviewing at one of our
Open House programs or during a personalized visit, please submit all materials and your complete application at least two weeks prior to your visit.