Amount: $10,000 - $30,000
Eligibility: High school seniors
Priority Deadline: January 15
Regular Deadline: March 1
Awards ranging from $10,000 -$30,000 per year may be offered to selected applicants
based on high school GPA and SAT/ACT scores. Full tuition scholarships available for
National Merit Finalists. The student's application for admission serves as the student's
application for an Academic Achievement Scholarship. No additional application is
necessary. For an Academic Achievement Scholarship estimate, visit our Scholarship Calculator.
Scholarship names and amounts for 2017-2018 (Fall 2018 entry to UD):
- Trustee's Scholarship - $30,000/year (full tuition opportunity for National Merit
- President's Scholarship - $25,000/year
- Provost's Scholarship - $23,000/year
- Dean's Scholarship - $20,000/year
- Founder's Award - $10,000/year
LEARN MORE ABOUT FRESHMAN ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS.